- Secure by default. No file, network, or environment access (unless explicitly enabled).
- Supports TypeScript out of the box.
- Ships a single executable (deno).
- Has built in utilities like a dependency inspector (deno info) and a code formatter (deno fmt).
- Has a set of reviewed (audited) standard modules that are guaranteed to work with Deno.
Deno by example - short examples showcasing how to use Deno
Simplified glue code generation for Deno FFI libraries written in Rust.
Latest dockerfiles and images for Deno - alpine, centos, debian, ubuntu
The module graph logic for Deno CLI