logto copied to clipboard
🧑🚀 Logto helps you build the sign-in, auth, and user identity within minutes. We provide an OIDC-based identity service and the end-user experience with username, phone number, email, and social sign...
Logto[^info] helps you build the sign-in, auth, and user identity within minutes.
🧑💻 A frontend-to-backend identity solution
- A delightful sign-in experience for end-users and an OIDC-based identity service.
- Web and native SDKs that can integrate your apps with Logto quickly.
📦 Out-of-box technology and UI support for many things you needed to code before
- A centralized place to customize the user interface and then LIVE PREVIEW the changes you make.
- Social sign-in for multiple platforms (GitHub, Google, WeChat, Alipay, etc.).
- Dynamic passcode sign-in (via SMS or email).
💻 Fully open-sourced, while no identity knowledge is required to use
- Super easy tryout (less than 1 min via GitPod, not joking), step-by-step tutorials and decent docs.
- A full-function web admin console to manage the users, identities, and other things you need within a few clicks.
Boringly, we call it "customer identity access management" (CIAM) or "customer identity solution."
- Visit our 🎨 website for a brief introduction if you are new to Logto.
- A step-by-step guide is available on 📖 docs.logto.io (also in 简体中文).
Online demo (GitPod)
Click here to launch Logto via GitPod. Once you see the message like
App is running at https://3001-...gitpod.io in the terminal, press Cmd (or Ctrl) and click the URL to continue your Logto journey.
Docker Compose CLI usually comes with Docker Desktop.
curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/logto-io/logto/HEAD/docker-compose.yml | \ TAG=prerelease docker compose -p logto -f - up
node -e "$(printf "%s" "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/logto-io/logto/HEAD/install.js)")"
const languages = ['English', 'Français', 'Português', '简体中文', 'Türkçe', '한국어'];
Bug report, feature request, feedback
- Our team takes security seriously, especially when it relates to identity. If you find any existing or potential security issues, please do not hesitate to email 🔒 [email protected].
- About other bug reports, feature requests, and feedback, you can:
We have a contributing guideline available. Feel free to contact us before coding.
[^info]: Licensed with MPL-2.0. Designed by Silverhand Inc.