flutter_boost copied to clipboard
FlutterBoost is a Flutter plugin which enables hybrid integration of Flutter for your existing native apps with minimum efforts
PS：Null-safety is already supported.
- Flutter SDK upgrades do not require Boost upgrades
- Simplify the architecture
- Simplify the interface
- Unified design of double-end interface
- Solved the Top Issue
- Android does not need to distinguish between AndroidX and Support
A next-generation Flutter-Native hybrid solution. FlutterBoost is a Flutter plugin which enables hybrid integration of Flutter for your existing native apps with minimum efforts. The philosophy of FlutterBoost is to use Flutter as easy as using a WebView. Managing Native pages and Flutter pages at the same time is non-trivial in an existing App. FlutterBoost takes care of page resolution for you. The only thing you need to care about is the name of the page(usually could be an URL).
- Before proceeding, you need to integrate Flutter into your existing project.
- The Flutter SDK version supported by Boost 3.0 is >= 1.22
Add a dependency in you Flutter project.
Open you pubspec.yaml and add the following line to dependencies:
flutter_boost: git: url: 'https://github.com/alibaba/flutter_boost.git' ref: '4.0.3'
please read this document: FAQ
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details