atomizer copied to clipboard
A library to create small, reusable CSS that scales as your website grows.
Atomizer is a tool that helps you create Atomic CSS rules (acss.io).
Atomic CSS is a collection of single purpose styling units for maximum reuse that fits well with components in templated frameworks such as React, Ember or Angular. For more information we recommend that you read "Challenging CSS best practices", watch the Atomic CSS presentation, or check this deck.
This is a monorepo of the various Atomizer ecosystem packages.
- Atomizer: The library source code is located in the
- Grunt : grunt-atomizer
- Gulp : gulp-atomizer
- Metalsmith : metalsmith-atomizer
- Webpack : webpack-atomizer-loader
- Boot-clj : boot-atomizer
- Ember : ember-cli-atomizer
Third Party Extensions
- Atomic CSS Snippets - Provides quick suggestions for Atomic CSS class names
- Atomic-css-search - Search Atomic css right in your favorite editor.
This software is free to use under the Yahoo Inc. BSD license. See the LICENSE file for license text and copyright information.
Third-party open source code used are listed in our package.json file.