generative-ai copied to clipboard
Sample code and notebooks for Generative AI on Google Cloud
Welcome to the Google Cloud Generative AI repository.
generative-ai/ ├── gen-app-builder/ ├── search-web-app/ - Demo of searching through document corpus using Enterprise Search └── retrieval-augmented-generation/ - RAG using Enterprise Search ├── language/ ├── examples/ ├── document-qa/ - examples for doc Q&A ├── document-summarization/ - examples for doc summarization ├── langchain-intro/ - examples for langchain ├── prompt-design/ - examples for prompts ├── reference-architectures/ - examples for use-cases architectures └── tuning/ - examples of tuning models └── setup-env/ - setup instructions
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Generative AI Studio without code
- Intro to Vertex AI PaLM API
- Intro to Prompt Design
- Question & Answering
- Text Classifiction
- Text Extraction
- Text Summarization
- Product Description Generator from Image
Document Q&A/ *NEW*
- Question Answering with Large Documents with LangChain
- Question Answering with Large Documents (without LangChain)
Document Summarization/ *NEW*
- Summarization with Large Documents with LangChain
- Summarization with Large Documents (without LangChain)
- Getting Started with LangChain 🦜️🔗 + Vertex AI PaLM API
- Tuning a Foundational Model, Deploying, and Making Predictions
- Prompt Design/
Setting up your Google Cloud project
You will need a Google Cloud project to use this project.
Select or create a Google Cloud project. When you first create an account, you get a $300 free credit towards your compute/storage costs.
Setting up your Python or Jupyter environment
Please see the README in the setup-env folder for information on using Colab notebooks and Vertex AI Workbench.
Google Generative AI Resources
Check out a list of Google Generative AI Resources like official product pages, documentation, videos, courses and more.
Contributions welcome! See the Contributing Guide.
Please use the issues page to provide feedback or submit a bug report.
This repository itself is not an officially supported Google product. The code in this repository is for demonstrative purposes only.